Thursday, October 30, 2008 - - 0 Comments

I am so embarrassed! I have no idea how those nakey pictures of me got on my blog, but I didn't put them on here! Today I went to mommy's school where mommy taught last year. It was so fun to put faces to all the voices that I heard last year in mommy's belly. I can't wait till I am in middle school! The teachers were all soooo nice to me and held me! I loved being held by everybody. Towards the end of lunch though, I just wanted my mommy. As soon as I got back in my car seat I was giggling and lauging like crazy. Mommy thought she was going to get me to take a nap, but she was wrong. I was way too excited after being with all of those nice people. We snuggled for while with William Wallace and then went to Target. Mommy got me a really cool toy. I look at it and somebody was looking back at me. It was crazy. I smiled and it smiled back. It was very cool. Well, I thought that I would play a trick on mommy and daddy tonight. Mommy has been trying to get me to roll over all week. I haven't really been feeling it and wanting to do it. Tonight though, she put me in me in my crib to go to sleep and left to go find my blankie and paci. While she was gone I rolled over! She was so excited when she came back in to see me. She tried not to be too excited though because she still wanted me to go to bed. It was so funny! Well, be sure to check back tomorrow so I can let you know about my first Halloween.





This entry was posted on 5:50 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: