My First Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, October 25, 2008 - - 0 Comments

Last weekend mommy and daddy took me to this really cool field out in the middle of nowhere. There were a ton of people there and there was even more of this really strange weird orange basketball looking thing. I think they call it a pumpkin. It was pretty neat, and I even got to chew on one, it felt really good on my thumbs. Everyone kept staring at me and telling me I looked so "cute". I'm not sure what that word means but mommy and daddy said "thanks", a lot, so I guess it was a compliment.

Well I just went to dictionary.com (my favorite site) and this is what it said:

Cute:
adjective, cut⋅er, cut⋅est, adverb, noun –adjective

1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child;

Ah Snap, I'm cute....I can handle that.



This entry was posted on 6:53 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: