Tag...You're It

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - - 2 Comments

Wow! I had another great day today! I played, I ate, I pooped my pants and I slept. It was so chilly outside that mommy and I took a nap together, it was so cozy. I learn something new everyday. Today I learned an awesome game called tag! It was so much fun. Daddy held me and we chased after mommy in the kitchen. Then when I caught mommy, she would put her lips on my cheeks, I think they are called kisses or something like that...it's kind of weird, but she and daddy do it all the time, i guess that means they love me. Oh and today mommy put me in the baby bjorn and I helped her cook dinner. It was such an eventful day, by the time it was bedtime I fell asleep while I was eating. I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!



This entry was posted on 4:19 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oak,
I miss you. When are you going to come live nearby? Why did your mommy put a sled on your head?

Love,
Joelle :)

Unknown said...

Oak
I still cannot get over how much you look like your mommy! You are one handsome boy! Can't wait to meet you! I'm loving your blog so I can keep up on all you are doing!
Love,
Kristin