Happy Five month Birthday!

Monday, November 3, 2008 - - 2 Comments

Hey Everybody! So, I went to my first yard sale. Daddy and mommy had a yard sale on Saturday. It was so cold outside, I only got to stay for a few minutes, but people kept asking how much that I cost. Mommy and daddy said that I wasn't for sale. That was a relief! On Sunday, my life got so confusing! I woke up when I normally do (7:00), but mommy kept saying it was 6:00. I am having a hard time getting used to this new time. I don't like that it gets dark earlier now. It makes me so sleepy! I've been thinking about cutting back on my food intake because two times this weekend strangers called me fat and one time somebody thought I was nine months old. I don't know though, b/c mom fed me some oatmeal cereal today and it was soooo good! It got all over me, but it was so fun to eat from one of those spoon things! BTW, it's my birthday today! Five whole months old! These five months have been so exciting, I can't wait to see how much I am going to grow and learn over the next five months! Daddy celebrated by giving me a bubble bath! It was so fun!!! Love you all!!!!


This entry was posted on 6:15 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 5 Months, Oak! Travis is 2 weeks behind you. He had a hard time with the time change, too, but he seems to have adjusted now. Don't listen to those people who say you're fat -- you're perfect! You'll have to teach Travis how to eat from a spoon - he'll be trying it in a few weeks.

:) Heather and Travis

Patrick said...

i am waiting to hear your comments on the election oak...