Election Day

Thursday, November 6, 2008 - - 0 Comments

Tuesday was a big day! Mommy and daddy voted and took part in one of America's most historical elections ever. She only had to wait in line for 30 minutes. Daddy somehow voted on Friday. I haven't quite figured out my thoughts on the election, I really did like Sarah Palin though. Mommy and daddy were thinking about changing my name to Barack so that they could get on the news, but they decided to keep me as I am. Mommy gave me her sticker so that I could get free starbucks and chick-fil-a. Later that day mommy took me to Wal-mart to buy some presents for some kids who don't get Christmas presents for Operation Christmas Child. We decided to buy for a little boy between the ages of 2-4. We bought yo-yo's, cars, crayons and coloring books. I am so excited to be able to give presents to people. I am going to write a letter and put it in the box too. Hopefully they will write me back. Wednesday was a great day too! My friend Phoenix came over to play. It was so fun! I even let her play in my exersaucer.

This entry was posted on 4:49 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: