Don't Worry I'm Still Here

Monday, December 15, 2008 - - 1 Comments


















Sorry guys it's been a while since I've been on here, I have had so much going on. First it was Thanksgiving, we went up to the Farm on top of this mountain in West Virginia. I think we drove through East Virginia to get there. Patrick, I didn't meet any cousins, but thanks for heads up.

I met my Great Grand Mama, she was so much fun. She held me and I laughed and laughed and laughed. I can't wait to see her again. I also met Uncle Daryl and Aunt Joyce, Uncle Dane and Dave. It was really neat to see so much family.

I also got to see a great big ole Cow. We just stared at each other and Daddy told me that Cows are the reason for Global Warming. Something about fasting, or fainting......I can't remember exactly.

Then after Thanksgiving we got to meet Baby Elliot. I am about 6 months older than him so I am going to try and take him under my wing and show him the ropes, let's call it "A Babies Guide to Life!"

1. Cry and they will come
2. Laugh a lot, smile wide and you will always be the center of attention
3. When mommy and daddy aren't looking - roll over, stand up, walk, talk and count to 10.

Lot's more happened in the last few weeks but I have to go take a nap, mommy keeps telling me to get off the computer.

Have fun with all the photos.


This entry was posted on 6:32 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Fischer Fam! I love the pics - especially the one of Oak's hiney. Is there anything cuter than baby butts?

You've officially been tagged... post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in your Pictures and tell the story behind it. Then tag more people to do the same!

Merry Christmas!!!

:) Heather