Monday, November 17, 2008 - - 5 Comments

Hey Y'all! Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged. We have been soooo busy! We have finally put our house up for sale. Mommy and daddy have been working so hard to get it ready. Now there is a for sale sign in the front yard. We have already had some people come and look at it. I hope they liked it. Lots of exciting things have happened since I last updated. You know how I said that I was getting one of those tooth things, I got another one! Now I have two bottom teeth right in front. They are pretty cool. I am sitting up pretty good on my own now. Mommy likes to sit behind me just in case I fall backwards and puts pillows all around me so if I fall forwards I will land on one of those. I finally feel like a big boy because I can now sit in a booster at the table and eat when mommy and daddy eat. It's really cool too b/c while mommy is getting my food ready I get to play with the toys that sit on top of it. My favorite is the parrot. I am still enjoying my oatmeal and mommy said when we get back from Thanksgtving that we are going to try some fruits and veggies. We are going to the farm for Thanksgiving to visit my great grandma and some of my great aunts. I am excited about seeing the cows on the farm. So the other day Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall to visit this man named Santa Claus. I'm not real sure why, but they dressed me up like him and made me sit on his lap. I don't know, but I why but I had this strange feeling to tell him everything that I wanted for Christmas. It was so wierd. I am so excited for Christmas. I love going to Wal-mart and Target and looking at the Christmas trees with all of the lights on them. I also love the Christmas music. We listen to the Wiggles Christmas music all day long! I love it!! Talk to y'all soon!! Thanks for checking in!!

This entry was posted on 10:05 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Krisa - that picture of Oak and Santa looking at each other is precious! As soon as Travis gets over his ear infection(s) he's going to go meet that Santa fellow, too!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Oak liked Santa, that's not always the case. :)
Joelle is very jealous that Oak has 2 teeth. She still has none.
Cindy

Patrick said...

Oak, I wanted to send you a warning since you are going to West Virginia for Thanksgiving. Watch out for your cousins. Remember that.

Jeremy and Jennie said...

Blog quitters.

Mandy said...

Krista.. very cute! when are you moving back to Cary? is that where you are going?? write me ..